I must be getting luck from somewhere because at this point I'm pleased with how my brackets are doing. Of course, I realize that is a guarantee things are about to take a turn for the worse. But, after half the second-round games, my brackets stand as follows:
My A-game bracket
31 of 40 games called correctly.
38 of 48 possible points earned.
(Unsure of ranking in pool.)
My alternative bracket
31 of 40 games called correctly.
37 of 48 possible points earned.
(Currently in 6th out of 30-some people.)
My "dream" bracket
31 of 40 games called correctly.
37 of 48 possible points earned.
(Currently ranging from 3rd out of 8 to 50th out of 322 people as this bracket is part of multiple pools.)
So, I'm much happier since my A-game appears to be doing the best (for the moment). I'm a bit bummed since the only game I missed in the West bracket so far was Kentucky-Villanova. And, I'm excited because I called the Butler win over Maryland.
I'm less hopeful about keeping the current speed for today's games, though. I think I called a few that might be tough.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment