So, I'm in the midst of making my pizza (still waiting to see how it turns out — the dough is rising now). But I had already decided my next cooking goal: to make pad thai.
Perhaps this is really simple, but I've never attempted many Asian dishes (beyond stir fry and the occasional half-store-bought Indian attempt) so this is new territory for me.
I was recently talking to my friends Melissa and Tom about it (separately) and realized maybe I should solicit recipe suggestions from the five people who read my blog. So far, I have a New York Times link from Tom with one recipe. But has anyone out there made pad thai? Do you have a suggested recipe I should try or any advice?
It'll be at least a few weeks before I actually do this (I think), but I appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm...I've never even heard of Pad Thai, so I don't think I'll be of any help! But good luck! In the last 2 years, I've done tried many adventurous recipes (mostly casseroles). It's always fun to try new things!
Post a Comment