It's my annual Christmas decorating day! I also happen to be on duty for work (it's a holiday off for our office), so I figured this was a good day to sit at home with Christmas movies and decorations.
I bought salami, cheese and a baguette. I opened a bottle of spiced wine (warmed on the stove with orange and lemon slices). I pulled out the boxes of decorations and watched "Miracle on 34th Street" and "Family Man." (I've now moved on to another holiday tradition: football on TV.)
The cats were excited, too, except they wanted to eat the lights, knock over the tree and jump into the boxes of decorations. I'm almost done now, but I wanted to share this short video of Loki being Loki. I have a shelf that usually holds a bunch of stuffed tigers. He has a habit of throwing the tigers off the shelf, then tossing them in the air. I replaced the tigers with stuffed Christmas characters. So far, they have been up for about an hour and Loki has pulled them all off about three times. It might be a long holiday season.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment