Wow! The response was so great that I had to share it.
First of all, I got about 175 cookies from that one batch of monster cookie dough. So, unless you're baking for an army, I would recommend halving the recipe.
Second, I bake a lot of crazy and decadent things that I share with my co-workers. I'm not sure that anything has ever received as many compliments as these cookies. We have a well-known editor/columnist who has been at the paper for years. However, I don't think he even knows my name. But he had a cookie and searched me out to tell me it was the best peanut butter cookie he has ever eaten. (True, this is not a typical peanut butter cookie so I don't think you can really compare it, but still.) It also apparently became the topic of conversation at an editors' meeting yesterday. They discussed the cookies before they discussed the meeting topic.
I share this not because I'm so awesome. But because you might want to try making these. They are uber-easy to make, especially for the amount of praise they garnered.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now I'm really interested in these but I don't need 15 dozen unless they freeze well.
They should freeze fine. I actually froze about a dozen of mine. But I would suggest just doing the half-batch.
You should share more things just because you're awesome!
Post a Comment