My dad mentioned the other night that during my July trip home, I'm scheduled to fly out of St. Louis the morning after the All-Star Game there. How could I be so dumb to schedule my trip in this way? Good question. Since I had been in St. Louis and working at the paper, I knew about the upcoming All-Star Game. I had considered the headaches (or excitement) it could cause if I were still there.
And yet, I completely forgot about it when I scheduled my flights. Oh well. As my dad said, I should make sure to bring my camera to the airport. Who knows who I might run into.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Honestly, I bet you won't see that many people. Most big names won't fly commercial, they'll take private planes. And private planes fly into the St. Louis Downtown Airport in Sauget, not Lambert.
Post a Comment