Sunday, October 31, 2010

Northeast trip: Heading home


I took a different route home from Massachusetts, partly to avoid I-95 at the end of Columbus Day weekend and partly to see some different scenery. The path took me through western Connecticut, New York (south of Poughkeepsie) and Pennsylvania. This is where I saw the best fall colors. Of course, that was all while I was driving (without many good places to stop). So the few shots I got were through the windshield.

Scranton
I passed through Scranton on my drive, so I decided I needed to stop to visit the home of "The Office" TV show.



The sign from the intro of "The Office" is now located in Steamtown Mall. Haha.
But, seriously, Scranton was really cute. Hills and trees and cool buildings. (I might have been driving while shooting this picture, thus the bits of windshield dirt.)
 
To see a more complete set of Northeast trip photos, visit my Facebook album.

No comments: